- Contest details
- About "Yuna-chan" Best Shot Contest Award① Grand Prix:Accommodation voucher at this facility(1 person, 1 night with dinner & breakfast)
② Health and now award:Service manager select health food set
③ Beautiful now award:Young Service Manager Select Beauty Set
④ Award for hot spring lovers:A set that makes you like hot springs more
※① is a standard plan and Golden Week, Obon, and year-end and New Year holidays.
※Product details are subject to change without notice.
＜About winning announcement＞
Winners will be announced on December 1, 2021.
·We will announce it on Instagram and the website of this facility.
※If the announcement schedule changes due to various reasons, we will inform you on Instagram and HP.
＜About product shipping＞
·Winners will be notified of the prize by DM or e-mail on Instagram.
·If you do not receive a response by December 15, 2021, such as contacting the shipping address of the product, the winning will be invalid.Thank you for understanding in advance.
＜About management of personal information＞
·The personal information of those who applied for this contest will be managed appropriately based on the Personal Information Protection Law.
- Contest application requirements① Those who have a public account on Instagram.
·Please tag the "official"Yurakutei
·Please enter in "# Yuna-chan Best Shot Contest" and post your photo.
② Those who can attach and send photos by e-mail.
③ It is essential that the contest application rules are not violated.
By applying, you are deemed to have agreed to the contest application rules.
※This time, only those who can apply in ① or ② will be accepted.
※We do not accept applications with printed photos.
- Contest application rules＜Application rules＞
(1) The submitted work must be taken by the applicant himself / herself.
The work is unpublished or unpublished in other open recruitment projects, and applicants are requested to resolve issues such as portrait rights, privacy, and copyright related to the submitted work in advance.
(2) The copyright of the prize-winning work belongs to the photographer, but the organizer can freely use it for events, advertisements, promotional materials, SNS, public relations, etc. hosted by the museum free of charge without the permission of the prizewinner. will do.
③ If the contest contains inappropriate images or contents, it will not be judged.
In addition, please understand that this facility will not be held responsible for any troubles that may occur when applying for this contest.